Friday, February 21, 2020

future self

Dear Grace,
       
         Past self, photography is going to be a very fun first period. It gives you creative and a relax period but if I could give you one piece of advice it would be to not procrastinate. Saving projects to the last minute makes everything super stressful. Also LISTEN like don't talk while he is explaining something.

       You will appreciate just those small things because all the stress I have had in the class could have been avoided. If I would've listen a little better I could've avoided being stress while using photoshop. My best project was my final because I took my time and tried and used photoshop well.

      This project used both photography and photoshop skills it was also super fun to make. 
Have a good sophomore year because it only gets harder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment